I hope you enjoy my first tutorial showing you how to make the box holding these notecards:
- Fabric (Mine is Deck the Halls .99 on the Clearance Rack)
- Window Sheets
- Cardstock (I used Crumb Cake to match my fabric choice.)
- Sticky Strip (Snail will not be strong enough.)
- Simply Scored Tool
For the Window Sheet box top:
- Cut the Window Sheet 6"x7 1/4"
- Score 3/4" all four sides
- Cut the corners out & fold on score lines.
- Cut card stock 6 1/4"x7 3/4"
- Score 7/8" all four sides
- Cut only to the fold intersection on all four corners. (You should be left with tabs)
- Fold the Score Lines.
- Apply Sticky Strip to the outside tabs created in Step 3.
- Tuck tabs in and once aligned, press to adhere Sticky Strip.
Tie with the fabric and Voila!
Thanks for checking out my first tutorial, its very basic but I wanted to point out that I formed the measurements as to get the best use of the Windowsheet. (Cutting 6" allows to get 2 out of each sheet.)
Does anyone have any tips to help with fingerprints when using Window Sheets?
I'd love to hear from you.