I’m not really the New Years Resolution type but I have decided to add conscience focus on being grateful this year.
Participating in Friday High Five seems like a great opportunity to reflect on the week.
1. I came home to a clean kitchen on a day my husband was very sick. (He’s a keeper ladies.)
2. I got to spend quality crafting time with my Friend and Stampin’ Up! Upline Alison Collins.
3. I ❤ Colorado it was frigid at the beginning of the week but ended with Friday temps that felt like 60's.
4. This week was my Mom's birthday. What do you get the person who has everything when you are 2000 miles away? What every girl wants… Flowers. I found a great local florist in Green Bay that always has my solutions. They give me warm fuzzy’s while making my mom feel special! Thank You Van’s!
5. This guy always makes me smile!